Note: during registration you can book the shuttle from Berceto to Pennabilli on Friday 31st August. You can leave your car in Berceto (Pr) and be escorted to Pennabilli (Rn). About 4 hours of travel.
Athletes can leave their personal material (bag, sleeping bag, clothes) to Pennabilli after race start and this will be taken directly to Berceto. Instead the bags with clothing and race equipment will be transported to every life base.
The race will be from 1 to 9 September 2018, registrations are open from 1 March 2018 and will close on 15 July 2018.
- Race of 501 km with a total climb of 30,000 meters
- 40 refreshments and 7 life bases
- Start from Pennabilli (Rimini) and finish line in Berceto (Parma)
- Registration fees from 1 March to 31 March 2018: 390 euro
- From 1 April to 31 May 2018: 490 euro
- From 1 June to 15 July 2018: 550 euro
- REIMBURSEMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES: In case of accident or serious illness, with official medical certification, until July 31, 2018 the athlete can choose whether to move the registration to the 2019 edition or receive a refund equal to 70% of the fee paid.